- This event has passed.
Global Supply Chain Management
April 18, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$200
Improve your knowledge of supply chain management in this valuable short course covering the following critical topics:
– Understanding supply chain maturity
– Preparing your supply chain for global trade.
– Optimizing your supply chain for financial success.
– Managing continuous change in supply chains.
– Strategic supply chain planning through customer and supplier relationship management.
– Reinforce the interconnectedness and impact of supply chain decisions throughout all aspects of your business by participating in an interactive simulation.
All operations, logistics, purchasing, and sales personnel. Management is strongly encouraged to also attend as this class will provide context for how an effective supply chain fits into the overall business structure. This course is relevant for both exporting and importing businesses.
There are no prerequisites or prior knowledge required for this course.
Myron Jarosewich, Innovating Operations, LLC – Myron Jarosewich is the President of Innovating Operations LLC, a supply chain consulting company focusing on establishing Sales and Operations Planning processes and improving manufacturing and warehouse operations.
This training counts for 4 hours towards the Certificate in International Trade.
WTC Denver Members
If you are interested in attending this event using one of your membership’s free training credits, please contact Adriana Radinovic at 303-592-5369 or email@example.com