Join us for a live webinar hosted by World Trade Center Denver focusing on programs offered by Ex-Im Bank. We will feature multiple speakers from PNC Bank:
- Ken Bender, International Advisory
- Erica Ruge, Foreign Exchange
- Eric Edfors, Ex-Im Working Capital Guarantor Program
- Carolyn Clark, Ex-Im Working Capital Guarantor Program
- Daniel Pinho, Ex-Im Structured Buyer Financing/Private Insurance
2) International Advisory:
- Introduction – What international banks provide clients – functions, products and services
- Movement of funds – best and worst methods, timeliness, improvements
- Currencies – movement, rate protection
- Mechanisms to make transactions safer – L/Cs and collections
- Focus of today’s webinar is on programs offered by Ex-Im Bank
3) Foreign Exchange:
- How currency movement impacts international exposures.
- Foreign exchange risk management strategies to put certainty around international exposures.
4) PNC and Ex-Im Bank:
- Group Overview – PNC Trade Finance Solutions
- Ex-Im Bank Working Capital Guarantee Program
- Ex-Im Bank Structured Buyer Credit Program
- Example of users of the programs
5) Private Credit Insurance
6) Question and Answers
Registration until 9/24 at 12pm:
$10 – WTC Members
$25 – Non-WTC Members
(Webinar is limited to 90 people. First come, first served.)
*This webinar will be held via Zoom. Details will be emailed out September 24.
WTC Denver Members
If you are interested in attending this event using one of your membership’s free roundtable credits, please contact Katie Pagano at 303-592-5378 or email@example.com.